FLOATING TABLE AMSTERDAM
Floating Table Amsterdam
Picture a candlelight dinner in one of the most beautiful sceneries around, passing you by...
Delicious meals served with a nice glass of wine. We'll be sailing past 17th-century canal warehouses, luxury gentleman's canal villa's wit there unique facades, the skinny bridge of Amsterdam and more...
Floating table Amsterdam is an amazing private dinner cruise on our very nice and comfortable small salonboat just for you and your loved one! A floating Private table on an open deck on sunny and warm days! Or an intimate cozy floating table on cold and rainy days, nice and comfy under a roof and heated if needed. All of this accompanied with nice jazz background music or any other music you prefer…
You'll be boarding at Leidseplein between the "American Hotel" and "Holland Casino”. Leidsekade around number 101 (Specific coordinates: 52.363181, 4.881566).
Brian, your hoste will welcome you and serve you a nice glass of ….?
Your table will be ready with nice fresh bread from local bakery ‘Remko’s’, and aioli.
From there on we will be cruising the famous 17th century canals of Amsterdam with Brian providing you in-depth info about the Canals, history and personal anekdotes. Along the way we will stop to pick up a very tasteful dinner & dessert form Restaurant ‘Van de Kaart’.
A very romantic and cozy dinner cruise on a private boat!
It won't get any better! And the person or guests your with, will know how special they are!
- Also possible for 4 -Must be from 2 households - Surcharge €55,- an extra head
- All week from 19.00-20.30
Prices are dinner/drinks, Tax, skipper and tourist tax of 1,50 p.p. included!
Luis Felipe Claro white - Chardonnay sauvignon Blanc
Luis Felipe Claro red - Shiraz Carmenere
Surcharge on board if you would like other wines or drinks. In that case please contact us
Take a look at our drinklist here
In case of special wishes please contact us.
- Ravioli of Dutch goat cheese with cauliflower cream, green asparagus tips, herb oil and Gouda cheese crisp
- Sea bass fillet with sauce bouillabaisse, shrimp croquette and samphire
- Roasted guinea fowl fillet with homemade guinea fowl sausage and lobster with sauerkraut pie, piccalilli and gravy
- Scottish steak with black pepper cream sauce,fried butter beans with bacon and wafer chips
- Cream of white chocolate and cardamom with lemongrass ‘’hangop’’ and almond muffin
- Selection of Dutch cheeses, fig bread, walnuts, grapes and apple syrup